Girls JV Lacrosse
Girls lacrosse players are meeting each Monday, and Wednesday in the Stadium from 6:30pm-8:00pm to run drills and have basic game-like interaction. We will also meet some Saturdays, times varying. Please attend when you can (voluntary). You need to be registered to play lacrosse for Loudoun Valley HS, as well as have a sports physical, dated after 5/1/2020 to be able to participate.
COVID protection steps taken at each practice:
- Temperature is taken prior to the players and coaches entering the field
- COVID checklist forms are completed and collected for all participants
- Masks are worn when social distancing cannot be observed
- All equipment is sanitized before and after practices
- Several water breaks are taken
- Athletic Trainer is in attendance and observing
All schedules are updated in TeamSnap and GroupMe. Contact a coach if you would like to be added.